The new version is now one week old, I assumed I receive more bug reports, but I’m very surprised that the most user either delete my plugin or use it without problems. So I think we can declare version 0.62 (with a minor bugfix for memory checking) as stable release.
This gives me the time to work on 0.70. I changed a little bit the roadmap, so that tagging and categories support is the next big feature. I decided not to support UTW and Simple-Tagging cause WordPress 2.3 itself will have the tag support integrated and so I don’t need to fear that changes in the Tag-plugins require a rework.
I start also to work on some import function for myGallery, if you have other image-plugins where a import function could be useful, please post some comments.
I will not work as much as in the last weeks on this, but try to release version 0.70 in combination with the release of WordPress 2.3. I have to recode some functions into classes for a more programmer friendly source code, this I learned already through this plugin is more than necessary … 🙂